Online sales are temporarily suspended !!
Contact the seller in advance before paying for the order!
Invitation to share your jewelry making content
Hello and welcome to my -Invitation to share your content- page.
This is an invitation for you to share your tutorials, jewelry article, jewelry making tips, photos of your work etc. here on my site. So if you have some great jewelry making content that you would like to share, you can do it right here.
Sharing your content here will hugely benefit both my visitors and yours, giving them more diversity in the content presented on this site. It will also lead traffic to your site and give you more exposure online. More people will see your work, know your voice and recognize you as a expert within your field. It is a win win situation.
Each of your submissions will be published on it's own page within my site, with your name on it, and you will of course receive a link back to your own site.
Please read the guidelines before you fill in the submission form.
If you yourself have an invitation to share content on your site, and would like a submission from me, please let me know.
You are invited to submit to the following categories:
Just click on the links and you will be taken to the submission form for that topic.
Add your jewelry making tutorial or article.
Add your polymer clay tutorial or article
Add Your Bead Weaving Tutorial Or Article Here
Add Your Jewelry Story Here
Add your photos to the visitors gallery
- You must only share your own content.
- Your submission must be about jewelry making.
- Your content must be family friendly and non-offensive.
- Your content must be of high quality.
- You can not submit content that promote sales on your site.
I approve all content before it's published and reserves the right to refuse any content that doesn't follow these guidelines.
- You can upload up to 4 photos of your work. This is a great way to have other people see it and even comment and rate it.
- When you submit content to this site, you will receive a link back to your site. This will lead more visitors to your jewelry site, which again will raise your value in the eyes of the search engines.
- Your page will be added to my RSS feed and to my blog, which again will raise the exposure of your site and work, bringing more visitors to you.
- You own the copyright to the pages you submit to my site.
I hope you find this invitation tempting and submit some great content. Have a really nice day!
Return from Invitation to submit jewelry making content to Home Page